Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR HOLISTIC INTERIOR DESIGNS
(1) It is fully understood and agreed that the terms of all agreements with Holistic Interior Designs are based on a collaborative basis. We offers consultative design services in the manner of Design-It-With-You ™. With this understanding, it is agreed that all communications throughout the course of the project will be conducted in a clear, consistent and calm manner to best suit the ultimate agreed-upon-goals for the project. Respect and professionalism carried out in a holistic and conscious manner is the basis for this agreement. If at any time throughout the process this is not the case, it is the obligation of the other party to bring to the attention of the other these rules of conduct.
(2) If any concerns are not resolved in a mutually satisfactory manner within (30) days of either party bringing such concerns to the attention of the other, this agreement may be terminated. Any such termination must be done in writing and any services rendered through the date of termination will be paid for in full, inclusive of any out-of-pocket expenses. Notwithstanding the following, any out-of-pocket expenses are to be incurred only upon Client’s approval.
(3) Designs, drawings, specifications, documents, renderings and scale models provided by Holistic Interior Designs are instruments for the service of the execution of the work on the Project and are the exclusive property of Holistic Interior Designs if completed by Designer and team. It is, however, understood that Client has the right to utilize and implement said design. Should Designer wish to limit such right, Client shall have the ability to come to an understanding with Designer.
(4) Designer is traveling and living abroad so it is understood this agreement is based on a virtual consultative basis. Designer may assign her design associates of her choice to assist with the work described in this LOA.
(5) Client authorizes Designer to take photographs of the project for future marketing use.
(6) S. Lee Wright has a BS degree from UNCG in Interior Architecture, a minor in Psychology and a Certification from the BTB Feng Shui Masters Training Program. Holistic Interior Designs coordinates services with all professionals possessing requisite licensing credentials. Any and all all parties are held liable for their own services and products.
(7) Designer acting as advocate and advisory role and the Client has the assurances of the Designer that the Designer’s services shall be rendered in good faith and in a professional manner.
(8) It is understood that the Designer is not to procure anything on the clients’ behalf. If this changes, it must be agreed in writing and any agreed upon purchase orders will be made on the clients’ credit and will be include all required taxes, delivery fees, etc.
(9) The designer is not liable for any product, material or other items purchased as a result of a recommendation inclusive of all affiliate related products or services recommended on our site or in our blog.